Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mpi104-2007 Assessment#2

I have used my Three Accounts, that is my blogger, Delicious and Flickr to address the interestingness and aesthetics criteria which we have discussed in class, by showing to others what my areas of interest in my life are and to obviously do my MPI104 homework.
My area of interest, in my life at the moment are Chinese internal Martial arts and 3d animation and modeling, i also added some of my past life interest, i will go into more detail for each of my Accounts on how and what i mean by this further on.
I believe what i have added in my links, posts, blogs and photos i have uploaded, are in form and well structured to my areas of interest in life, their contents are relevant to my life and what my goals are to achieve later on which is to have a job that makes ends meet, and i see 3d animation or modeling as my future career and to master my body and the martial arts i do. oh and of course travel a lot to see my family overseas in Argentina.

For my blogger i added some post of what i enjoy doing in my spare time but most of my posts are related to my Mpi104 subject, for Delicious which i used slightly more i add websites which i found aesthetically pleasing which were NorthXEast, Merten and Empty Flower. But as you have noticed Flickr was what really got me to keep up with my areas of interest as i have found heaps of groups which are into what I'm into from 3d animation to modeling and even Tai chi! another martial art form i practice, i did this by uploading images of art i found on the internet which inspired me to do 3d art work, i find 3d art work to be amazing as you can achieve photo realism which has been an art i have followed since i was young i began by sketching to then acrylic, water and oil painting, then to digital art works :D. By uploading images that inspired me, i was able to find others who had also been inspired many years ago by the same art works. One dude was actually from Argentina where my family is from :D( It's a small world huh?), which then from there i began by joining groups and it spread from there :) .

Blogs are important in this day and age. The internet is now an important part of everyones life and a major method of communication. This is a shift from life 15 years ago. Until then, the main methods of communication were by phone and mail. This information age we are now in allows us to have so many methods of communication, sometimes we don't actually need to meet people to keep in touch. Specifically, people who spend all their time working and don't have time for socializing in person need to fulfill the need to be social. Blogging is a way they can show their identity to someone whom they have met online. Yet , as the internet is a part of everyone's life, it is necessary for everyone, to have an online identity, not just those without the time.

So basically i believe what i have blogged and uploaded and links i have posted relate to
my life therefore i have tried to address the interestingness and aesthetics criteria which relate to me.

No comments: