Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Dragon Model





I think this will be my most interesting post as its about my dragon that i model on the holidays, oh modelling is a 3d art which involves creating a character from low geometry to a high geometry i will post pictures to show what i mean by this anyway, the model took me one day to creat and another day to add all its detail on its face the body detail i did that on the first day which i spent basically 20 hours on! i was really into it on that day i guess anyway iam into 3d art heaps soo i also wanted to animate it and give it life but i will do that in the future and i will post on my progress on that also anyway here are my pics on the dragon which does not look exactly like a dragon but i thought i would make it a bit different and add a bit of creativity to it also which i belived the end work has made it my best model at the moment anyway i wanted to share this with my co students and teachers hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and family did :D
chau

No comments: