Thursday, May 3, 2007

Assesment 1# blogspot

What i have done with my MPI104 accounts;

Del.icio.us

I have used my Del.icio.us account to save all the websites i use on the net which arent much but i use them heaps to read up on my interest like Chinese Martial arts,
3D animation and modelling, ebay and my favourite webdesigner :D. What i like about Delicious is that i have found others who are interested in what iam there arent
much but hey its still pretty cool to find others who view the same websites :).
I have followed through with instructions and all 6 bookmarks have notes and
been tagged with "MPI104 2007" thats pretty much it for delicious.

Flickr Link to my Flickr
Well On my Flickr i have uploaded 20 images and some are of my latest Model done on Zbrush.
I have pretty much uploaded images on what iam interested in which is Chinese Martial arts, 3D animation and modelling, and swords etc i have not gotten any comments yet but i guess its not as interactive as del.icio.us is but its useful when i need to show my friends what i have found on the net. I have tagged all my photos by "MPI104_2007" and given notes to them and why i like them and whats soo interesting about them i believe my pics speak for themselves anyway.

Blogger my link to my blogger
My Blogger has been posted with about 8 blogs including this one i have commented to my friends post Ryan about his passion for the Animation "Tom and jerry" and i have posted about my lasted 3D model done on Zbrush its a Dragon with a touch of my own creativity anyway thats pretty much it blogger has been useful in that i have been able to use it as a journal but iam just now getting into and seeing why its soo useful just like the accounts are too! :D

No comments: